Mar 25, 2011
Five things no kitchen should be without.
1. Induction hob — all kitchens should have one of these, by law.
2. Plastic bags, new and old — a roll of “freezer” bags for storing salad and loaves of bread (bread keeps for much longer); old bags for bits of food, especially meat, that make the bin smell and attract flies.
3. Rubber bands and greaseproof paper — the best way to store cheese, wrapped in the paper, secured with a band and placed in an airtight container; also for sealing aforementioned bags.
4. Silicone spoons — stir-tastic.
5. k2r oven cleaner — industrial magic.